How do I place an order?
Shop online at the Kiribaty webshop 24/7
Follow these steps to place an order
1. Surf the collection on Kiribaty.com Click on the item you like.
2. Here you’ll find more information on the product. You can now also place the item in your shopping cart.
3. To order, select your colour, and then click the “ add to cart” button.
4. You’re now looking at your shopping cart. You’ll see the article in the type and colour you choose. You can still adjust the amount. You can also choose to continue shopping by clicking next to the shopping cart, on the left side of the screen, or you can place your order by clicking on “checkout”.
5. Continue shopping: you’ve returned to the webshop. Repeat the above instructions to add more items to your shopping cart. On the top right of the page you’ll see how many items you have in your shopping cart.
6. Payment: when you are done shopping click the “Checkout” button on the shopping cart page.
7. The following page allows you to register an account, or login if you already have one. You can also choose to place an order without making an account. After you’ve made a choice you can continue towards the Checkout Page
8. On the Checkout Page you can adjust your billing and shipping details. Once completed click “Continue with Payment”.
9. On the payments page you can choose different payment options. Choose your preferred option and then click “Continue to Order Review”.
10. The “Order Review” page gives you an oversight of the your order. Is everything filled in correctly? Click “Complete Purchase”. You will now be guided through the secure payment system of Ingenico. Follow the onscreen instructions.
11. If the payment is successful your order will be saved and a confirmation email will be sent.
How do I cancel an order?
After you have paid for your order it’s not possible to cancel. However you can make a return.
How can I pay?
You payment with Kiribaty is processed quickly and safely through Stripe Payment Services. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American express, Apple pay.
What are the shipping costs?
Kiribaty delivers to Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, celand, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom. Shipping costs depend on the weight of your shipment
*shipping to United States
Shipping costs for United states are free.
What are the shipping times?
Shipping times 7-35 business days.
Once the package is sent you will receive an email with the Track & Trace link, in which you can follow your shipment. If the shipping service is unable to deliver your package on their first attempt it will be delivered (depending on the courier or shipping service) to your neighbours, or taken back to the post depot.
We can’t deliver to a PO Box.
How can I return or exchange an item?
After you placed an order you can return it within 14 days for any reason. The items packaging, however, must be complete, unused, and undamaged. If this is not the case Kiribaty reserve the right to deduct what is owed up to the complete amount.
We cannot automatically exchange items. Should you wish to exchange an item, return it, and then order the new item online
What are the proper conditions for a return?
• You don’t tamper with the original packaging.
• The item is in the original packaging.
• All labels and cards remain attached to the item.
• The item is placed in a box or envelope.
Please notify our Customer service of your intention of returning the item(s) at info@Kiribaty.com and provide us with the tracking number of the shipment.
Please retain a proof of postage until we have confirmed your refund has been processed.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way, we also suggest you to use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
Please note that all the return shipping cost are at the expense of the customer.
Our returns address is:
Kiribaty (Company name);
Via Torino 1/a,
20812 Limbiate, Italy.
How can I make an account?
If you are not yet registered as a customer you can make an account by clicking Login on the top right hand corner of the website. Follow the instructions to create a new account. You can then login to order items through the webshop.
How can I alter my personal information?
Click Login in the top right hand corner of the website to login into your account. Here you can make changes to your provided personal information. If you are already logged in your name will be visible. Click your name to go directly to your account page.
Any personal information you provide Kiribaty is used exclusively to provide you with optimal service. Your personal information is never used for any other purpose or given to third parties.